Lucas is 4 months old!!! How the heck did 4 months pass by? It seriously feels like I JUST had him. He officially turned 4 months old 4 days ago... but he had his 4 month well baby check today. I kinda figured he was going through a growth spurt over the last few weeks, because he's been eating like a lil pig, and he weighed in at a whopping 12lbs 11oz! Dr Deena said he's perfect! She told us we should be starting him on solid foods... but I'm not so sure he's (rather I'm) ready for that yet. I was aiming more for 6 months! I just cannot believe the time has gone by so quickly. Where have I been? OH yeah... working.... BUT.... I just got approval from my boss to drop down to PART TIME!!!!! Starting the week of 10/10 I will no longer be working full time. It's only dropping about 10 hours of my schedule a week, but that is 10 more hours I will be able to spend with my kids! I am beyond excited and extremely thankful that they are letting me do this!
To add to the excitement today... we got the keys to our new home! What a blessing in disguise this whole drama has been. Our new landlord is wonderful and we couldn't be happier with our situation. I am just ready to get back into a somewhat normal/regular routine. I have an amazing friend who has offered up her spare bedroom to me for the past few weeks, and I appreciate that more than she will ever know, but I am ready to be back in my comfort zone! And I know Scott and the kids agree. This has been a very stressful past month and the light at the end of the tunnel is SO close!!!
Today has been a great day!
Yay for great days!! I'm glad to hear things are looking up Hun.....and yes I'm right there with you 4 months!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful!! New home & a healthy and happy baby!! :)
ReplyDelete