Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Honey, we're HOME!

We've made it! We are (mostly) moved in to our new house! There are still a few more things that need to be brought over from the storage unit, and a LOT of unpacking to do, but it's getting there and finally starting to feel like home. Unpacking has been FUN (totally being sarcastic!). I'm finding out that I don't have enough room for all of this CRAP. I keep finding more and more stuff, mostly for the kitchen, that I don't know what in the world I'm going to do with. Hmmm.. Oct 2 is our neighborhood wide yard sale... great idea. Now just finding things that I can part with, because I have that "what if I MIGHT need it again" mentality and I want to hold on to things.

Well, that's pretty much what's going on around here. I'm beyond exhausted and achy and ready for bed. JUST in time for lil man to wake up of course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment